|Tabacon Hot Springs|
If you have the travel bug and would like an escape from winter in February, join me for 8 days, along with Spirit Tours, exploring gentle yoga, meditation, and the stunning natural beauty of Costa Rica!
February 24th to March 2nd, 2016We will begin our visit at the Lost Iguana Resort, near the town of
La Fortuna, with spectacular views of Arenal Volcano. Here we can experience zip lining, hiking through the rain forest, and a soak in the volcanic river waters at Tabacon Hot Springs.
|Arenal Volcano (view from resort)|
From here, we will move to the pristine coastline of the Guanacaste Province, for more exploring, more natural beauty, and more yoga and meditation...and of course, more fun...
The cost of the tour is $2,489 (land only), and includes:
- 7 nights hotel at Lost Iguana and Guanacaste
- Daily breakfast, 3 dinners, and 2 lunches
- Guide services provided by Spirit Tours
- Daily gentle yoga and meditation
- Visit to Tabacon Hot Springs
- Sky Tram/Zip Line over the forest canopy
- A hike across the suspension bridges above the rain forest
- Optional excursions (for additional fees) of rappelling, rafting & horseback riding
So join me, William Abel, and Spirit Tours for this exciting Yoga retreat in Costa Rica.
Click here for more information and registration